1. Definition and nature of personal data
When you use our site, we may ask you to provide us with personal data about you. The term “personal data” refers to all data that identifies an individual, which corresponds in particular to your lastnames, first names, pseudonyms, photographs, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, dates of birth, data. relating to your transactions on the site, details of your purchases and subscriptions, as well as any other information that you choose to communicate to us about yourself.
2. Purpose of this charter
The purpose of this charter is to inform you about the means we implement to collect your personal data, with the strictest respect for your rights. We inform you on this subject that we comply, in the collection and the management of your personal data, with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, in its current version.
3. Identity of the data collection manager
The person responsible for collecting your personal data is Verdikt, SAS with a share capital of 10,000 euros, registered with the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number 889 631 123, having its registered office in Chatillon.
4. Collection of personal data
Your personal data is collected to fulfill one or more of the following purposes:
– Create a file of registered members, users, customers and prospects,
– Send newsletters, solicitations and promotional messages. If you do not wish it, we give you the option of expressing your refusal on this subject when collecting your data;
– Develop trade statistics and traffic to our services,
– Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Public bodies, exclusively to meet our legal obligations, court officers, ministerial officers and bodies responsible for debt recovery may also be recipients of your personal data.
We inform you, when collecting your personal data, whether certain data must be entered or if they are optional. We also tell you what the possible consequences of a failure to respond.
5. Recipients of the data collected
The Verdikt team, the services responsible for control (auditor in particular) and our subcontractors will have access to your personal data.
6. Transfer of personal data
Your personal data will not be the subject of transfers, rentals or exchanges for the benefit of third parties.
7. Retention period of personal data
i. Regarding data relating to the management of customers and prospects:
Your personal data will not be kept beyond the period strictly necessary for the management of our commercial relationship with you. However, the data making it possible to establish proof of a right or a contract, which must be kept for compliance with a legal obligation, will be kept for the period provided for by the law in force.
Regarding possible prospecting operations for customers, their data may be kept for a period of three years from the end of the commercial relationship.
Personal data relating to a prospect, who is not a customer, may be kept for a period of three years from their collection or from the last contact from the prospect.
At the end of this three-year period, we can contact you again to find out if you wish to continue to receive commercial solicitations.
ii. Regarding identity documents:
In the event of exercise of the right of access or rectification, data relating to identity documents may be kept for the period provided for in Article 9 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, ie one year. In the event of exercise of the right of opposition, this data may be archived during the limitation period provided for in Article 8 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, i.e. three years.
iii. Regarding the management of opposition lists to receive prospecting:
The information enabling your right to object to be taken into account is kept for a minimum of three years from the exercise of the right to object.
iv. Regarding audience measurement statistics:
The information stored in the users’ terminal or any other element used to identify users and allowing their traceability or attendance will not be kept beyond 6 months.
Cookies are text files, often encrypted, stored in your browser. They are created when a user’s browser loads a given website: the site sends information to the browser, which then creates a text file. Each time the user returns to the same site, the browser retrieves this file and sends it to the website’s server.
We can distinguish two types of cookies, which do not have the same purposes, technical cookies and advertising cookies:
- Technical cookies are used throughout your browsing, in order to facilitate it and to perform certain functions. A technical cookie can, for example, be used to memorize the responses entered in a form or even the user’s preferences regarding the language or presentation of a website, when such options are available.
- Advertising cookies can be created not only by the website the user is browsing, but also by other websites displaying advertisements, announcements, widgets or other elements on the displayed page. These cookies can in particular be used to carry out targeted advertising, that is to say advertising determined according to the user’s navigation.We use technical cookies. These are stored in your browser for a period which cannot exceed six months.
We do not use advertising cookies. However, if we were to use any in the future, we would notify you in advance and you would have the option to disable these cookies if necessary.
We remind you for all practical purposes that you can oppose the deposit of cookies by configuring your browser. Such a refusal could however prevent the proper functioning of the site.
When you choose to communicate your personal data, you expressly give your consent for the collection and use of it in accordance with what is set out in this charter and the legislation in force.
11. Access to your personal data
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, you have the right to obtain the communication and, if necessary, the rectification or the deletion of the data concerning you, through online access to your file. You can also contact:
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify this charter at any time, in whole or in part. These modifications will come into force as from the publication of the new charter. Your use of the site following the entry into force of these changes will constitute recognition and acceptance of the new charter. Otherwise and if this new charter does not suit you, you will no longer have to access the site.
13. Entry into force
This charter entered into force on September 28, 2020.